Phone number: 248-486-2595
Address: 601 S. Lafayette, South Lyon, MI 48178
Hours: Mon 2-10 / Tues noon-11 / Wed 2-11 / Thur noon-11 / Fri-Sat noon-12 / Sun noon-10
Crafting small batch beers in beautiful South Lyon, MI – and now beyond! Look for Train Hopper, Edward’s Portly Brown and Big Doedish in your favorite beer bar!
Fury For A Feast is our 3rd annual food drive and fundraiser for Gleaners Food Bank and bourbon barrel beer release party! This year the party will be on Saturday, August 22nd in the parking lot of our brewery at 601 S. Lafayette in South Lyon, MI 48178.
1) Cover – $5 OR $3 plus 2 can food items. All food and proceeds from the cover charge are donated to Gleaners and Blessings In A Backpack of South Lyon (we have raised close to $10,000 over the past 2 years!)
2) 21 and up only!! NO EXCEPTIONS! You must have valid ID, if you do not, then you may not enter – NO EXCEPTIONS!
3) Cash Only!
4) Rain or Shine! This is an outdoor event in our parking lot, please plan accordingly
5) PLEASE FOLLOW THE PARKING DIAGRAM BELOW!
6)The inside of the Hat WILL be open during the event (The inside will not be open to customers that do not want to partake in Fury For A Feast). “I just want to get a growler filled and leave” will not be allowed. If you want into the Hat, you need to pay the donation cover (and you will get a good feeling because you gave to a good cause!). Please note that We WILL abide by normal capacity restrictions (99 guests) inside the Hat – so space WILL be limited
7) We WILL be filling growlers of NORMAL MENU BEERS (NO BARREL AGED OR SPECIAL RELEASE BEERS)
8) Bourbon barrel beers on draft during Fury will be:
Night Fury w/ Vanilla Bean
Chocolate Espresso Night Fury
DragonTrax Night Fury
Cookies ‘n Cream Night Fury
Raspberry Coffee Night Fury
Cherry Cordial Night Fury
Dragon Water (Blend of Night Fury and Well Water)
Furious Ginger (Sweet Lou w/ ginger, cinnamon and peppers)
1908 w/ Vanilla Bean
Andrew Gose Way (Cabernet Barrel)
The Bear Witch Project (Chardonnay Barrel)
Fermenta Salted Caramel Brown
Hard Apple Cider
(Please note this list may change as some of the beers are still sleeping in barrels – and bad things sometime happen when dealing with wood)
9) You are welcome to bring small folding outdoor chairs if you like. We will have tables and chairs available but not enough for everybody
10) There will be NO mug club discounts on special release beers or beers served outside.
11) Bottle sales WILL NOT be held the Saturday of Fury. Bottle sales will be held Friday, August 21st at noon. This will be on a first come, first serve basis and WILL BE MUG CLUB ONLY!! You will need your ID and the Mug Club member MUST BE PRESENT. No proxy’s will be allowed. If your name does not match the name on the membership you will not be allowed to purchase bottles. Beers to be bottled along with bottle limit info will be released in early August (yes, DragonTrax will be one of them!). The bottles will be limited to MUG CLUB MEMBERS ONLY on the day of the release.
12) PLEASE FOLLOW THE FOLLOWING DIAGRAM FOR PARKING INFORMATION! We are trying our hardest to make sure that our neighboring businesses and residents do not have a bad day because of our event. We will have signs posted to help.